1. What are the benefits of applying for a nanny job with Tibetan Sitter?
4. How do we apply for sitter jobs?
Once you qualify as our nanny candidate, we add your name and information in our nanny pool system. After you pass the background check, you will automatically receive notifications for any sitter job openings. You can opt out of this notification at any time. For all other applicants, please fill out the sitter application form.
2. What are the locations of the clients/families that you serve?
7. Do I need to have background check clearance when applying?
No. We will have your background checked as a final step in the placement process, once your job is confirmed with the family.
5. What happens after I submit my application?
We will call you within 24-48 hours to set up in-person interview, during which we gather more information and discuss your expectations and needs. We also reach out to your references for validation and feedback. Once we have all the required paperwork in order, we start the matching process.
8. What salary range can I expect to earn?
Families usually pay $20-$25 if you work in the San Francisco city and Peninsula area and $17-$20 in the East Bay area. These rates may vary depending on location of the family, number of children, workload, your experience etc.
6. What are the other requirements to apply with Tibetan Sitter?
We require applicants to have a United States government-issued ‘Work Permit,’ along with documents showing updated vaccinations and CPR and First-Aid certifications. Please bring these documents to the interview so that we can expedite the matching process.
3. How do I apply with Tibetan Sitter?
You can apply with us by filling out the Nanny Application Form on our website. You can always call us if you have trouble applying online.
9. Do I have to pay any fee to apply with Tibetan Sitter?
No, you do not pay any fee. Our service to you is completely free.
10. When do I sign nanny-agency contract agreement?
As soon as we receive your application form, we will send you the agreement via email. It will be signed by you and the agency at the time of your in-person interview.
11. After I apply, am I required to stay registered only with Tibetan Sitter?
No, not at all. You may apply with any other agencies or take up any other job offer. We do request, however, that you do inform us should you accept any other job offer.